Apply Study Visa in Australia:
If you’re a citizen of Bangladesh and want to study in Australia, you’ll need to apply for a student visa. Here are the general steps to follow:
- Choose a course and institution: You need to decide which course you want to study and which institution you want to attend. You should ensure that your chosen institution and course are registered with the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs.
- Check the entry requirements: You’ll need to check the entry requirements for your chosen course and institution. You may need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency, academic qualifications, work experience, and financial support.
- Apply to the institution: Once you have chosen your course and institution, you need to apply directly to the institution. They will provide you with an offer letter if you are accepted into the course.
- Get your health and character requirements: You’ll need to undergo a medical examination and get a police certificate to prove. That you are of good character.
- Apply for a student visa: Once you have received your offer letter from the institution. You can apply for your student visa. You can apply online through the Department of Home Affairs’ website or through an Australian Visa Application Centre.
- Pay the application fee: You’ll need to pay the application fee for your student visa when you apply. The fee can be paid online through the Department of Home Affairs’ website.
- Wait for your visa to be processed: Processing times for student visas can vary, so you’ll need to be patient. You can check the progress of your application online.
- Arrive in Australia: Once your visa has been approved. You can make travel arrangements to arrive in Australia and start your studies.
It’s important to note that the application process can be complex. So you may want to consider getting help from a registered migration agent or education agent to guide you through the process.
Australia Student Visa Processing Time – After Apply to Australia from BD
The processing time for an Australia student visa can vary depending on a number of factors. Such as the country of origin, the level of risk associated with the application, and the time of year. According to the Department of Home Affairs, most student visa applications are processed within four weeks of lodgement. But some applications may take longer to process. It’s important to note that processing times can be affected by a range of factors. Such as the completeness of the application, the accuracy of the information provided. And any additional checks or information required by the visa processing office.
To get the most up-to-date information about current processing times for student visas. You can visit the Department of Home Affairs’ website and check the visa processing times for your country. It’s also a good idea to submit your application as early as possible to allow for any potential delays or issues. That may arise during the processing of your application.
Australia Student Visa Fees from Bangladesh:
The cost of an Australia student visa varies depending on the type of visa, the length of stay, and the country of origin. As of February 2023, the current fees for a student visa (subclass 500) are as follows:
Fees of Australia Study Visa:
- Base application fee: AUD 640
- Additional applicant fee for family members: AUD 460 per person
- Student Guardian visa application fee: AUD 640
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) fee: varies depending on the length of stay and the provider chosen. The cost of OSHC can range from AUD 400 to AUD 2,500 per year.
It’s important to note that the cost of the visa application is subject to change at any time. So it’s a good idea to check the latest fees on the Department of Home Affairs’ website when you are ready to apply. Additionally, you should factor in the cost of other expenses such as travel, accommodation. And living costs when planning for your studies in Australia.